Executive Development Intern
The Executive Development Intern will work closely with participants of Vive Peru’s volunteer programs and will work to develop a long-term, sustainable initiative in the area of health or education. S/he will have the opportunity to work directly with the organization’s and community’s leaders to cultivate and execute his/her ideas. S/he will work in close contact with the Executive Director of Vive Peru as well to improve the program and the organization’s impact on partner communities.
Room and board is provided in Peru. The intern is responsible for the cost of the plane ticket to and from Peru.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Contracts are for a minimum of one year period, the position is open beginning in April/May 2015. E-mail a resume to email@example.com if interested.
Interested in learning more about non-profits and non-profit management? Want to get hands on social media and development experience, while making a difference in communities in need in Northern Peru? We are seeking a spring semester intern to work directly with our Director of Operations. This is an unpaid position that requires a time commitment of 3-5 hours per week.
- Creating a cohesive social media message and regularly updating social media sites.
- Editing and executing non-profit mailings.
- Developing materials for volunteers and campus coordinators across the country.
- Updating mailing lists.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Has understanding of social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.).
- Has the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Travel experience abroad preferred.
- Resume building opportunity with an international non-profit.
If interested, please submit your availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.