Interested in learning more about non-profits and non-profit management? Want to get hands on social media and development experience, while making a difference in communities in need in Northern Peru? We are seeking a spring semester intern to work directly with our Director of Operations. This is an unpaid position that requires a time commitment of 3-5 hours per week.
- Creating a cohesive social media message and regularly updating social media sites.
- Editing and executing non-profit mailings.
- Developing materials for volunteers and campus coordinators across the country.
- Updating mailing lists.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Has understanding of social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.).
- Has the ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Travel experience abroad preferred.
- Resume building opportunity with an international non-profit.
If interested, please submit your availability and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.